ZUCCHINI CASSEROLE WITH PESTO LIGURE :
TIME : 30 mn SERVINGS : 6 people
* Grease your baking dish with extravergine olive oil (sapori&sapori) and cover all with bread crumbs.
*Wash and cut 500g of zucchini.
*Cut your zucchini by the long side. Put them in your casserole so that they cover all your dish.
*In a bowl prepare 3 teaspoons of pesto ligure (sapori&sapori), add 2 soupe spoons of extravergine olive oil (sapori&sapori).
* Put it over your zucchini.
* Prepare a Bescimelle with 300ml of milk, a dot of butter, a pinch of nutmeg, 1/2 a teaspoon of salt, 70g of flour ( 5 tablespoons), one egg yolk, one full hand of parmesan cheese. You can mix all ingredients together or in a bowl or mixer.
* Put over the stove on a low fire, constantly stirring, until your besciamellle starts to thicken.
*Then pour your besciamelle covering all the zucchini, add a hand full of parmesan cheese over it.
* cook in oven at 200°c (390°F) for 20 minutes.